Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Some stitching...

It was lovely to see Jayne's finished bag last Wednesday. I just love her choice of fabrics.


 I decided to make another of these appliques for a zippered tote. You may recall that I left mine on the plane last year!!! I just love doing this woven wool felt applique. Now to sew it together.

 I have been busy in the sewing room. The inner borders are on The Story of my day and now 3 of the outer borders have been added.


 Block 3 of Dancing Chickens and Flying Pigs came last week and I couldn't resist doing it straight away.
 I have also been slowly adding to my collection of United stitches blocks.
 I completed this one down the coast on the weekend.
 It was quite rainy and not warm enough for me to go in but several people did. Bruce managed to capture some lovely pictures.





No comments: