Saturday, March 25, 2017

Stitching

We are in packing mode here at the moment as we set off on an adventure overseas on Monday. We are heading to France for about 3 weeks and then to the UK for the other 3 weeks. We will certainly miss these little people (and their parents) while we are away.




We had our last classes this week and it was lovely to see what the ladies have been stitching. Lynne has made another bag and another canvas work scissor keeper.

 Roni popped in to show us her lovely cushions.
  Paddy and Margaret went to Marg Low's classes at the shop on the weekend and really enjoyed the time. Here are their decorations all done.

 Margaret has also made this gorgeous mini quilt with her Foxley village leftovers,
 Sue is working on this amazing bag for a gift, There are over 100 little hexies.
 I took my Mystery quilt block away and working on the applique. Now I am hoping to complete the stitching before I go away.

 I have also completed this cosy cardigan for Miss Alice.
 I was very spoilt too this week as Paddy made me these fantastic knitted socks for my birthday in April! They are so soft and warm.

No comments: