Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Class, a little finish and a lovely bag

I had to take some photos at work the other day (I couldn't find them in my many computer picture folders!) of these Christmas projects we are doing in a few weeks at Hobbysew. We are having a day Christmas class and these are the projects. Some of you will have stitched these with me in earlier stitching days or classes but it is nice to repeat some favourite ones. The canvas work is one of Fiona's patterns just changed a little. I remember that one of the Queanbeyan girls had this idea and it looked really good.
This little stocking is fun to stitch using felt.
Barbara came to work the other day with this gorgeous handbag. Looks great, Barbara.
I was also pleased to finish off this little canvas work scissor keeper. It is another of Fiona's designs and we are doing it in a Summer stitching day at Hobbysew in January.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

love all the sewing in this post Sylvia........working on Christmas gifts now........