Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm home again and Stitching on the Bay

I am home after a lovely holiday cruising around New Zealand. It was a very special holiday with Ma and Pa and Jeni and Paul. We had lots of laughs and really enjoyed spending the time together. We also ate far too much, enjoyed good weather and saw lots of great sights. I will share some over the next few days. Firstly I need to show the projects we are doing for Stitching on the Bay on Saturday. You will have seen them in my earlier posts and Fiona has some nice pictures of them all on her blog as well. So looking forward to seeing all the Bay girls on Saturday. Here is a collage of the projects.
Now to share just a little of our holiday before I head off to get ready for work. It was a very relaxing holiday as all the work is done for you! I didn't stitch as much as expected but enjoyed reading some books and just relaxing. Here are some pictures of us leaving Sydney.
Going under the bridge is a little scary! It feels like the ship won't fit.
Check out the Bridge climbers waving to the ship! What a great sight for them to see from way up there.

1 comment:

Deb said...

So pleased you had a lovely holiday here in our wonderful wee country Sylvia. Can't wait to see pictures of your trip.