Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kits and the felt needlecase

I was very busy at work today getting the kits ready for the Christmas classes. The first one is on Friday and it is nice that the kits are all finished ready for a lovely day with the ladies.

The kits are for these projects.
I have also been working on the felt needlecase from the pattern "Bluebirds in the Hedgerow" by Diane Leftwich. It still needs to be blanket stitched together. I am very pleased with the result and really enjoyed the stitching on felt. Felt is such a lovely fabric to work with.
I hope to trace the pincushion tonight.

3 comments:

suedio said...

Sylvia, your needlecase is looking lovely. I have the pattern for it tucked away - you know, on one of those lists of the things I must get to. You've inspired me to go and have a look for it. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, I hope you have fun with the Christmas classes. The little projects look like a lot of fun.

theodoracleave said...

Hello Sylvia
I remember you from the Gatherings we held in ACT.
I am pleased you have been so inspired by my wood designs.
Would you please remove my blog list from your site
Many Thanks
Theodora Cleave

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛