Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kits and the felt needlecase

I was very busy at work today getting the kits ready for the Christmas classes. The first one is on Friday and it is nice that the kits are all finished ready for a lovely day with the ladies.

The kits are for these projects.
I have also been working on the felt needlecase from the pattern "Bluebirds in the Hedgerow" by Diane Leftwich. It still needs to be blanket stitched together. I am very pleased with the result and really enjoyed the stitching on felt. Felt is such a lovely fabric to work with.
I hope to trace the pincushion tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sylvia, your needlecase is looking lovely. I have the pattern for it tucked away - you know, on one of those lists of the things I must get to. You've inspired me to go and have a look for it. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, I hope you have fun with the Christmas classes. The little projects look like a lot of fun.

theodora said...

Hello Sylvia
I remember you from the Gatherings we held in ACT.
I am pleased you have been so inspired by my wood designs.
Would you please remove my blog list from your site
Many Thanks
Theodora Cleave