Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wednesday at the shop and the extra stitcher's angel gift

It is always so lovely each week to see what the ladies have done at social stitching in the morning. Marilyn has completed her beautiful table runner using a kit prepared at Hobbysew. It looks so good and Marilyn has done a fantastic job.

Marianela opened her gift from my Stitcher's angel as well and this what was in the package. Gladys was so generous to both of us. Marianela also translated my letter from Gladys and it was so nice to hear what she has said. If you are reading this, Gladys, I do love my gifts and you have stitched them so well. Thank you.
At my class in the afternoon, the ladies were all busy getting ready for Christmas and Jill has completed 2 of the little stitched stockings. Don't they look lovely? She is an expert at the stitches now!
Jill has also finished this delightful stocking for her granddaughter.

No comments: