Friday, November 6, 2009

Works in progress

With another car ride to Sydney this week, I managed to finish the stitching on block 2 of the Crazy Christmas BOM. The needleturn was fussy as it is so little but the result was worth it.
Audrey had stitched this reduced design from Anni Downes and I couldn't resist. Not sure what I am going to do with it but it was fun to stitch.
I am getting along with my "the world as it should be quilt" and have pieced the last 3 of the checkerboard blocks and put 2 rows together this afternoon. The sheep are next!
I have been trying to keep busy this afternoon as my dear sister-in-law, Janelle, is having surgery for breast cancer. She was in very good spirits when I last spoke to her but do keep her in your thoughts.

1 comment:

Gladys said...

Hola, Sylvia! Espero que todo lo relacionado con Janelle resulte muy bien, confíe en Dios que así será! Ánimo y fuerzas! Un abrazo!