Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Painting.....

On Monday, I couldn't wait to get these out and paint! This is not something I am normally keen on but I really wanted to do these 2 little projects. Here are the paints.
Here is Laraine's button painted and ready to use. I have been sketching and planning a little project that we might do next term.
Here is my other painting sneek peek. It is a bit easy to see what it is but what am I using it for? You'll have to wait for our "Stitching on the Lake" day or our Queanbeayan day and perhaps even a day in Batemans Bay too.
Here are the special wooden shapes all cut and ready to be painted.

2 comments:

catita said...

I LOVE the flower button with the bEE..so cute
yes, do add the BB stiching day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia, great buttons and the stitching retreat sounds great!Thanks for visiting my blog