Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wednesday morning social stitching and a movie

It was so nice to catch up with all the stitching girls yesterday at social stitching. My classes started again too so I have plenty to post over the next few days. They had some lovely show and tell. It was a day of chatting and catching up with everyone. Paddy had a lanyard that her special friend had made for her. Doesn't it look great.
I love the cow button.
Paddy has also been hard at work on her Leanne's house quilt and it is looking so beautiful. I just love the colours. Paddy reminded me that we do have similar taste!
What lovely stitching!
Last week, Donna, Jan and I went to the pictures! I don't go often but plan to do so from now on. Hubby and I haven't the same taste in movies so we rarely go. We saw "It's Complicated" with Meryl Streep and it was good fun, especially for 3 women of a certain age! We all loved the house in the movie and especially the kitchen (that she was removing in the movie!) and the vegie garden. The shop she runs is so wonderful and we wanted to head there, if it existed, for coffee and a chocolate croissant.
Mary Kay Place as Joanne, Meryl Streep as Jane, Alexandra Wentworth as Diane and Rita Wilson as Trisha in "It's Complicated."

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

went to the movie yesterday and LOVED it.......had a great laugh.........