Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The postman has been

It was so exciting last week to open a package that arrived on the front verandah. It had these lovely books and some fabric in it. I have been a little naughty on the internet. This book is by one of my favourite designers , Barri Sue Gaudet of Bareroots fame. It has such a lot of beautiful projects in it. Can't wait to make some of them.
I also couldn't resist Nancy Halverson's new book with lovely sewing accessories in it. It has some really special patterns in it.
I also ordered a little of Nancy's fabrics. Two of them are from her new range and they do look lovely and will go with my stash of her fabrics very well. I also bought the sample squares of the I Believe range as they are such nice fabrics.
I had a lovely email today from Tudy in the US, who won my Giveaway recently. Thankfully the package arrived safely. Christine has also received hers her in Australia. Thank you, Tudy and Christine, for reading my blog and for commenting on the giveaway.

No comments: