Friday, February 19, 2016

Some stitching

Lovely to see some great show and tell on Wednesday. Lesley has had her gorgeous Christmas quilt quilted and it is all finished. Looks wonderful. Lesley. It is a Hugs and Kisses BOM.
 Jayne has been very busy too. She has enlarged the little bag in the The Story of My Day book and it looks so good. It fits her book and ongoing projects in perfectly.
 Marlene has finished her verson of the stitching bag too and made it into a zippered pouch! Looks so good.
 This is the back all covered in 1/2" hexagons. I think Marlene is hooked on hexies now!
 I have been stitching too and have been very naughty and have now started 3 big projects once again. I wonder when my UFOs will ever get done. I appliqued the first block of Foxley Village in the Homespun magazine. Now to do the piecing.
 I also finished the first block of Lynette Anderson's Mystery button club, called Anderson's Farm. Hobbysew has the patterns if you are interested in joining me on this journey.
 Lastly, I joined the Splendid Sampler stitchalong!!! There are 2x 6" blocks to make each week. Here is block 1.
Must get a move on now and pack up some bags etc for Stitching on the lake tomorrow! Looking forward to another wonderful day of stitching and fun.

2 comments:

Lenka/Lilienka said...

It's all very nice handmade. Nice days. Lenka

KERYN B said...

Some really beautiful stitching there..love the bag.