Saturday, November 5, 2016

Catching up...

We have been busy here at home as some renovations have been happening. We have replaced the lounge room carpet and some of the slate with a floating laminate floor! I am still cleaning up the dust from when the slate was removed a few weeks ago. I think the new floor will be very good and should be easy to clean especially when the little people come! It has taken ages to put all my clutter back and that is still not all done.

 I have been doing a bit of stitching. I started this at Millrose a few weeks ago and have enjoyed stitching all the bits and pieces on this sewing basket. The pattern is one of Anni Downs'.

 I have continued to work on my Splendid Sampler blocks and I am now up to date. I have just printed number 76.






 Yesterday I had a chance to piece the blocks for this block of Foxley Village.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOve your stitching Sylvia enjoy the quiet moments sewing and the outcome, Lyn