Friday, December 1, 2017

Busy times

Where have the last few weeks gone. Quite a few hours were lost (or well used) as the house was decorated! It is very time consuming but it is always lovely to see the decorations in place. It was lovely to remember when things were made or bought or who gave them to me. My only other excuse for lack of blogging was that there have been a few parties too. Sadly I didn't take too many photos but I can assure you that they were fun and much good food was consumed! This week we celebrated with the Wednesday morning ladies at Adrienne's place. It was so beautifully decorated! My photos aren't wonderful but will give you an idea.





 A few of the Friday night stitchers met for high tea on the weekend which was fun. I received this wonderful Secret Santa gift from Audrey. Thanks Audrey, I love them all.


 I stitched this little cushion for my gift. This is a stitchery based on an old Anni Downs' panel. I did these a few years ago and just felt like making some more.
 And, just a glimpse of the decorating. I love hanging some of my favourite decorations on this wire tree each year.

No comments: