Saturday, January 27, 2018

A bit more sewing...

Last week was busy as I helped in the afternoon at Smad, an amazing kids program at church. My big boys were able to come this year as they head to school soon. They had a fantastic time. I helped mostly with sewing and they came along and did so well. Not fantastic pictures but worth showing.


Here are all the leaders and children in their colour groups.
Image may contain: 33 people, people smiling, crowd and outdoor
The 10 minutes in the sewing room is paying off as here is Scandinavian Rose all put together. I think I will probably hand quilt this one so might be a while till it is completely finished. 
 I also dug out this lovely kit that I bought at the Bebe Bold stall a while ago. It was fun to stitch and it is tiny, just 5" x 4".

 I found another Santa pattern in my stash and just had to start it. Can't believe how much I am enjoying cross stitching again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia your boys have grown up so fast ,what great little guys.
Love your work on Rosie's project and I have been wanting to go back to cross stitching too,so many lovely patterns around,hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow see a quilt top together..... Great work......