Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Still celebrating...

The Christmas celebrations continue! On Sunday the evening stitchers headed to the Hyatt for morning tea/lunch. It was just lovely. There were beautiful decorations and food and very special company as well.





 There were really special Secret Santa gifts too. Here are just a few. The one below was stitched by Audrey and the lovely bird was made by Paddy.

This was my one made using a great pattern by Gail Pan.
We then headed to Telopea Park in the evening for carols. 
 Last night , Hobbysew had their party dinner. Very yummy food and lots of chat! Still lovely to share this time even though I only work a little. I have added all three pictures because one person moved in each one.


 We had a Secret Santa too! Such lovely gifts. Here are just a few I managed to take pictures of.




This is what I received. I love it.
 I stitched this little hanging. I really enjoyed stitching this from a panel by Anni Downs.

1 comment:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

It's great to get out and about with fellow stitchers. All those secret santa goodies are lovely, you were a bush lot. Have a great Christmas and happy 2019, take care. :)