Sunday, January 20, 2019

Stitching and blog book...

It was so  lovely to receive my 2018 blog book last week. It is so nice to flick through the pages and remember the year of family, holidays and stitching



 My main stitching has been keeping up with Stitch Therapy 365. I am enjoying this daily stitching very much.






 Here are a few of the stitcheries together in the top left hand corner.
Other than that, I have been working on my map for Here, There and Everywhere. The ocean takes so long to stitch. Should be done by my next post!

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love getting My blog printed too. Lovely stitching x

Shane Marshal said...

This is really informative article of your blog. I have read & it is providing precious knowledge of concern topic. Get cheap digitizing embroidery service with quick turnaround via using our digitizing service.

rebeccadmichael said...

Zdigitizing.com is one of professional embroidery digitizing company online and they are serving logo digitizing service since 12 years. They have countless satisfied customers and clients from all across the world who rely to avail their experienced and professional digitizing service from last many years.