Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Melbourne and AQC

We enjoyed a lovely weekend in Melbourne. We went mostly to go to the AQC but enjoyed some good meals and lots of laughs. The highlight was our visit to the beautiful exhibition building for AQC.


 So lovely to see so many wonderful shops under one beautiful roof. Always love Anni and Pete's gorgeous stand.
  It was great to see Helen too and to see the whole Stitch Therapy quilt!
 The Bebe Bold stall was a delight too.

Thought I had best share some lemon tart.....there are very good ones in Melbourne.
 On Saturday, I was very spoilt for my birthday as the girls took me to St Kilda Pier for brunch.


I was also given this wonderful bag. It is so special and made with William Morris fabric.
 After  all that breakfast we still couldn't resist a cake in Acland St.
I will share the quilts and shopping next time.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Belated happy birthday 🎂..... What a lovely time in Melbourne .. .