Sunday, September 1, 2019

Home

So lovely to be home again. I did miss my relaxing and stitching time this holiday. It was a bit too busy but it was worth it to see so many lovely places. We are back to normal.....seeing the family, lunch out with friends and all the usual activities. Sadly, we farewelled a lovely friend last week. Jo was such a special person and we will miss her very much.
It has been good to catch up with everyone. Just thought I would finish the holiday with the few things that I bought. I did get some gifts for the kids but they have those!


 It was great to catch up with the stitching girls last week (with my little assistant, Alice). We were so thrilled to see Jayne's beautiful work. So so motivated to get sewing!!!





 Roni has made these gorgeous decorations too.
 I did stitch one thing while away but needs just a few more stitches. I did do a few of my Stitch Therapy blocks before I went and here was what I was up to last week! I am busy catching up.





No comments: