Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year

It is hard to believe that another year has flown by. Thank you those who read this blog for your continued interest. I enjoy writing as it is a diary for me and am glad that others enjoy it too. Thought I would finish the year with a few pictures of the Christmas decorations (helps me remember where they go for next year).







It is all a bit over the top but I do love seeing all the stitched decorations and special gifts each year. I also want to share a few things that were stitched for this Christmas and some lovely gifts too. I stitched these decorations as gifts this year.



 I was also very spoilt with some lovely gifts. Thank you dear friends for these beautiful gifts.




Happy New year everyone. Hoping rains and kind winds come soon to stop these terrible fires!

No comments: