Sunday, August 9, 2020

Knitting and stitching

On this freezing, rainy day, it is nice to catch up here on the blog. I don't know where the last few weeks went to. Ma came to visit last a few weeks ago and it was lovely to see her. We went out a bit but I didn't take many photos. Here is just one of lunch at the outlets.

 I have been busy knitting over the last few weeks and have done a little stitching. Here is my cardigan blocking and two more of the Love and Hugs stitcheries.



I have also caught up with a few of my stitching friends and it was a delight and an inspiration to see what they have been making. This gorgeous crochet is Adrienne's new scarf project and it is in perle 8 thread. Amazing!
Roni has been busy too. I just love these felt decorations. She also made this wonderful bag and pouch!

Jayne has been made this delightful bag. It is a pattern by Gail Pan.

Beth has just had her wonderful Anni Downs' quilt professionally quilted. It looks amazing!

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Lots of nice projects to share here......