Sunday, December 20, 2020

Lovely gifts and celebrations

 The last few weeks have been full of delightful celebrations. Lovely food and friendship and special times and some beautiful gifts too. Last week I caught up with Fiona in Braidwood. I seem very remiss this year and haven't taken many pictures! Fiona gave me this lovely pattern to work on for next Christmas and we had a lovely lunch and chat.


I also received this delightful appliqued bag from Penny in the UK. It is just gorgeous.
On Wednesday this week. we had a Christmas celebration with the afternoon group. Beth hosted as usual and her house is looking amazing!
Roni shared her pudding costume with us!!!
Beth had received this wonderful gift from a dear friend and I just has to share it as it is beautiful.

We were very spoilt!! This was my gorgeous Kris Kringle from Beth.
But......Beth made us all a beautiful bag with our initials on the back and included some gorgeous fabrics, needles and a chocolate!!!

Diana had made us this great crocheted pudding with a choccie hiding inside!

And Roni made these lovely decorations for each of us!

I didn't get pictures of all the gifts but they were so lovely. This was the one I made.
In the evening, it was so lovely to catch up with the night girls. We haven't been able to meet for ages so it was lovely to see most of them. We had a gift swap too but I didn't catch all the gifts. This is the lovely one I received from Margaret and the one I made down below.

We also were amazed the lights at Natalie's house!!


Chr

No comments: