Friday, April 2, 2021

Birthday celebrations and a quilt

 I would like to get excited about my birthday this year but it is a shock to realise how old I am!!! I do feel blessed as I have good health and lovely friends and family so mustn't complain at all!! The night and morning stitchers took me out on Tuesday to the Hyatt for high tea. It was so special. Thank you dear friends.

Yesterday was our normal lunch for the study group. It was lovely to share a birthday song and cake with Linley.

I was also spoilt with a gorgeous cake on Wednesday afternoon. Thank you Paddy. It was delicious even without the raspberries and cream! 
I have always wanted a quilt cupboard as they have been hiding away in the linen press. We got a quote for a timber one and then discovered this one at Ikea. Perfect size and price. Great birthday gift.

Finally after many years, Fairy Kisses is finished! It is a bit sad that I take so long to make things!!

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

belated happy birthday........i'm a bit behind.......the quilt cupboard looks wonderful.......