Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Lovely work

 Last Wednesday, the afternoon girls finally met again. It was so nice to chat and stitch and eat and drink tea too! We were amazed and inspired to see all the wonderful projects that Jayne has finished during lockdown!! I am sure I have this pattern in my stash and should really make one. It is a block keeper designed by Anni Downs.


This little Christmas tree skirt is a delight too.
Jayne has done a gorgeous job on this kit from Lynette Anderson. 
This folder cover is another lovely Anni Downs design.
Jayne has also stitched this gorgeous picture too!
Beth has been busy too stitching this cute owl and crocheting a lovely bird decoration.

What have I done? I did put borders on the house quilt. 
I have been trying to use up some old stitcheries. This is a bag using my last Love and Hugs stitchery.
My biggest achievement has been stitching all these hexagons together. I have loved sewing them. Now to work out the borders.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

It is lovely to see everyone's stitching...