Saturday, December 18, 2021

Celebrations

 It has been a lovely week of parties! On top of that I had a Covid booster shot which made me very tired and a bit achey yeaterday. The first celebration was for the Wednesday afternoon girls. There was yummy food and some gorgeous Secret Santa gifts. 






I received this beautiful apron and decoration made by Jayne. There was special stitching on the apron to remind me of our group and the year.

This was what I made and bought this time.
Roni made us all this lovely pear decoration using wood from the cottage she has been renovating. She also made this cushion from an old t-shirt! You really are inspiring Roni.

In the evening, we had a lovely time at Margaret's house again with wonderful food and amazing Secret Santa gifts. 






I received this wonderful bag from Barbara.

This is what I made and bought this year.
Then on Thursday I hosted my Bible study group lunch. We had a lovely time celebrating. There was delicious food and lots of chat!




No comments: