Friday, June 10, 2022

This and that

 Last week a few of us went to Craftalive at the Old Bus Depot. It was a very chilly day and the huge bus depot was quite cold. We were all rugged up which helped. It was nice to see the stalls and the quilts. Canberra quilters had their quilt show here this time. Here are a few pictures of the quilts.











I quite liked the stalls and managed to buy some wool (not needed but wanted). some useful rasant threads and a few other bits and pieces. I have been having fun with a bit of canvas work. I wanted to make some small houses for my printers tray so adjusted a few of Sue Hawkins patterns to make them smaller. They are a fuss but very cute!


I also decided to use up some of my sock wool stash to make some socks. I have only made one pair before so it was a learning curve working with 4 little needles in the round but here is sock number 1!

No comments: