Saturday, July 16, 2022

Some show and tell

 Lovely to see what the ladies are working on in my Wednesday stitching groups. Jayne has been making the most lovely fabric roll for her threads with gorgeous houses stitched on the outside.





Janet is making the most amazing outfits for her girls and herself with a cowboy theme. They are so beautifully sewn.


I have been stitching/knitting. I made a pair of socks for Ma. Had to deliver them a bit later than her birthday so the size would be late.
The leftover wool also made some hats to donate to the hospital.
Last week I put a a few little cushions together for gifts or just for me!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I just adore those little pillows - but never brave enough - or been able to find - just the right pattern to stitch to make them. Your friend's fabric roll is stunning, i wonder if there is a pattern for it.

Thanks for your lovely posts.