Saturday, August 6, 2022

Progress

 Where does the time go? It is August already! I have been stitching and have finished a quilt. Quite a while ago, probably 2 years ago, I began the Willowbrook Hexagon quilt using the panel and pattern designed by Natalie Bird. I chose to hand piece the hexagons and then felt it needed hand quilting. So it is finished!! It is bound and labelled.




I received Part 3 of Around Town a few weeks ago and have been working on the stitcheries.


On Wednesday, Jayne had some amazing show and tell. She made this great zippered case to house some of her threads. It is a pattern by Wendy Williams and looks so good.


Roni has been busy too and has made this lovely needlecase. It was a kit from Hobbysew.
She also whipped up these cute decorations as well!
We also had a lovely visit from dear Ma. She is so amazing for 91. I didn't snap any pictures but here are some of her when she went to the opera house recently!

No comments: