Saturday, October 15, 2022

Progress and family

 I have spent the week working on my Vermont Summer Medallion quilt that I started last week. It is a bit addictive! Here is my centre block.

Lovely to see Jayne's beautiful kookaburra! Isn't he amazing.
Jenny shared her gorgeous quilt with us on Wednesday night. It is a wedding gift for her niece!! How lucky are the wedding couple and it is a perfect day today for the wedding!
Must share these picures of some of the crazy grandchildren. I took them to the museum recently and there they are up the hill on the sculpture while I tried to pay for parking!! They weren't that interested in the museum but morning tea and just being together was fun.


A screen is always popular.


We also went out as a family for Lyndal's birthday. Here is the miss waiting for her cousins to arrive.



No comments: