Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Celebrations

 We enjoyed a wonderful High Tea at Parliament house last Saturday. It was our Friday night "Crazy Crafty Divas" and the Wednesday morning girls celebration. It was just lovely with lots of chat and delicious food. 




We always do Secret Santa and I was lucky to receive this great pot mitt and some very special teas and hot chocolate. Thanks Maree.
I made this pouch for my gift this year. It is a lovely pattern by Anni Downs and is in her new book.

Heather made this amazing ornament. She designed it and it is so beautiful. There were lots of other gorgeous gifts but I didn't get round to taking any more pictures.
Then, on Sunday, Fiona and David came to visit for afternoon tea and Fiona had made me this wonderful Shepherds Bush stocking. It is just amazing!
I made her this little cushion decoration along with some shortbread etc. 

No comments: