Monday, January 9, 2023

Stitching

 Happy new year everyone. Fancy it being 2023!! It has taken me a while to get back into normal life but even though the decorations are still up, it was lovely to head off to stitching last Wednesday. Jayne had some gorgeous show and tell of a very special gift she received. These cloths are beautifully decorated and are for wrapping things, even a picnic. They are Furshiki cloths and are a Japanese idea. I just loved how they were embroidered.


Jayne's friend also made this tiny basket!
Plus Jayne received a gorgeous printed and hand dyed scarf.
I have finally headed back to my latest quilt, the Vermont Summer Medallion. Most of border 2 was already sewn but they need corners and sewing onto the centre.

Border 4 has hourglass blocks so here is a start.
I also finished this free stitchery from @em_bea_roidery on Instagram. It was a fun stitch.

No comments: