Monday, December 25, 2023

More celebrations

 There have been some more lovely celebrations over the last few days.....not counting Christmas itself. Last Thursday the Wednesday night girls celebrated at High tea at the Hyatt. We had a lovely afternoon and there were gorgeous gifts too.











This was my gift this year. I must make me one now! I received the lovely decoration and zippered pouch above. We were all very spoilt.
On Saturday I enjoyed High tea again with the Friday night stitching girls at Parliament house. Heather took some lovely photos so this will be a bit photo heavy.


















My gift this year were these lovely decorations. The second set are for me!!!
We also lovely seeing Fiona and David on Thursday night and Fiona made me this amazing little canvas work cutter holder! It is gorgeous and will be very useful.

Another little gift stitched earlier this year were these little cross stitch decorations. They are very small!

No comments: