Sunday, February 8, 2009

Safe Pastures quilt

I was just looking through my photos and came across this picture of one of my favourite quilts. I made this quilt in  a class with Cathy Stevenson at Hobbysew. It is needleturned and pieced and it is huge! It lives on the end of my bed but it is far to hot to sleep under as we are the hottest capital today in Australia.
Sadly there are many people in Australia living near some terrible bushfires and some have lost their homes and their lives. We had some horrific fires here in Canberra a few years ago and it was a very scary time. Keep those in Victoria and NSW in your thoughts and prayers today. We could do with a change and rain!!!! 

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Stupendo, bellissimo....
un bacio
cri

FIONA said...

Beautiful quilt Sylvia and a nice new heading to your blog site too!