Friday, May 14, 2010

Stitching on Wednesday

I should be on my way but couldn't resist quickly blogging. I am off to the coast for a lovely weekend with my Bible study girls. There will be lots of laughs and too much food and a few of the mad ones are hoping to swim! Not me though. 
Lorraine came to class on Wednesday and is making the "blue" bag in red. Doesn't it look great in the Rural Jardin fabrics?

In the evening, Margot had her Be Attitudes quilt all sewn together. It looks so lovely. I am biased as it is one of my favourite quilts.

Hope you all have a happy weekend. 

2 comments:

Jilly said...

I love the way that Lorraine has put lace and beads in her work it's beautiful!
I also love the Be Attitudes quilt they are so beautiful!!
Have fun at your weekend away Sylvia!!
oxoxo

Suedio said...

Wow, love the red ( and is that a little doily in there?).

Have a great weekend.

Regards, Sue