Thursday, September 11, 2014

Stitching....

There has been some stitching happening here! I have also been crocheting my scarves slowly and am just working on some secret stitching for our Stitching on the Lake day in November. I also want to do block 3 soon of the Yoko Saito BOM. Here is block 2 with the pieced ground.
 The little men like to wear shirts with pictures on them so I appliqued 2 car ones and 2 dinosaur ones for them.

 Finally after many slow stitches, especially on the satin stitch border, I have finished block 6 of Scandinavian Rose! I have prepared block 7 to start soon.
 Yesterday, at class, it was lovely to see some more finished work. Jayne enjoyed making these felt decorations by Marg Low.
 Great to see Lynn back and she has finished some gorgeous things too. This lovely mat from a pattern by Helen Stubbings.
 Lynn has also finished these two projects from our stitching day earlier this year.
Roni has also been busy and finished her little felt mat. Looks great, Roni.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

lots of beautiful photos in your post today,

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia love your block and your little guys tops are so cute,thankyou for sharing the other projects,the ladies are very clever.xx

Radka said...

Your Yoko Saito block looks lovely :-)
I am on my last block of the Scandinavian Rose quilt, I just don't seem to be able to finish it!
xx