Thursday, November 6, 2014

Show and tell and a little trip

I am busy gathering some stitching and packing for a little adventure to Melbourne tomorrow for a stitching gathering at Millrose Cottage.  I have seen this lovely venue on lots of blogs and can't wait to enjoy the weekend there stitching and enjoying some lovely company. Fiona and I are flying out tomorrow morning and I am very excited to catch up with some of the girls we cruised with earlier in the year. The venue, cafe and quilt shop look so good! Will tell you all about it when I get back. 
It was lovely to catch up with the class girls again yesterday and many of them have been very busy stitching. Jayne's needlecase is looking really lovely and she is almost finished. Here is the front using the lovely Indigo range.
 Sue came in the evening and has finished this handy little needle pouch from Urban stitching earlier in the year.

 Linda enjoyed the weekend away recently at Galong and made this great quilt using some wonderful Kaffe Fassett fabrics.
I had best get back to my packing and organising!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia ,such gorgeous projects there,and you and Fiona will love Millrose cottage it's an awesome place,you won't want to leave,have fun and I am looking forward to pics.xx

Christine M said...

What a pity you're a week too early to join Shez, Mel and the rest of us at Mill Rose. We are meeting on the 15th! It would have been lovely to meet you in person.