Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lovely show and tell

Lovely to see what the ladies have been stitching in class this week. Lynne has made 2 great bags using the Anni Downs' book, The Story of my Day and has made hers a little bigger.
 Lynne has used Anni's older range of fabric, Buttontree Lane, and I love how they look in this bag.

 Barbara has been busy too and has made up this little stamped decoration from last year. Looks really lovely.
 She has also made this wonderful cushion for her little great niece. What a lucky little girl.
 I have been steadily stitching away and have completed the second block from Anderson's Farm and have pieced another block from the quilt in The Story of My Day.



1 comment:

benilhalk said...

All this stuff is amazing! Liked it a lot. Saw such cute creativities in a quilting event that I attended for the very first time with my mom. It was organized at a local event space NYC and mom took me with her. Was impressed to see all creativity.