Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Stitching progress....

It is a crazy world here at the moment. I hope you are all well and not too distressed but the news! We have had to cancel our trip away this year as we were going on 20th April. It is disappointing but better than going and then having to rush back. I have a little cold and feel embarrassed to sniffle! Still, it is time we can use to stitch if we are stuck at home. I have managed to do a bit! I bound and labelled the Splendid Sampler a few weeks ago.

 I have been loving hand piecing these large hexagons to frame the Natalie Bird stitchery panel.

 My slow old project, Fairy Kisses, is getting there. I am about to do the last big borders!

I have also had so much fun crocheting the Tendril shawl by Anni Design Crochet. It is a free pattern on her blog or you can purchase a print friendly version in UK terms from Ravelry. It needs blocking but I am please with it and the ball of wool (located in my stash) worked so well.
 Social stitching at Hobbysew is being cancelled from now on due to the dreaded virus! Last week we saw a little show and tell. Paddy has made this gorgeous jumper and hat ready for her little grandson.

 Roni has been busy too and made these lovely cross stitch pillows. She changed the colours on the second one. I wish I had thought to do this on my one.


No comments: