Sunday, March 21, 2021

Great weekend away

 Every year the Thursday group heads to the coast for a retreat. I missed it last year as it was the start of Covid and I sadly had a cold! So it was good to go this year. There was a lovely swim (even me), too much good food, games, puzzles for some and even stitching. We stayed in a great house in Mollymook and were blessed with perfect weather on Saturday. It rained on Sunday but that didn't dampen our enjoyment. We enjoyed fish and chips in Batemans Bay and it was interesting to see the new bridge next to the old one.

This was our view from the house.
On Monday we headed up to Milton for morning tea and a bit of a browse in some of the shops.

We then stopped for lunch at Braidwood and I enjoyed looking and perhaps purchasing something from the Altenburg Gallery. I was tempted to buy myself an early birthday gift!! We also enjoyed looking at the Textiles on display. 


No comments: