Friday, September 9, 2022

Srirching retreat

 It was so special to head away last week to a stitching retreat in Daylesford. Fiona and I flew in on Monday and then headed to Daylesford in our hire car. The house was amazing and just perfect for stitching. It sleeps 10 though we had only 7 and it was so well set up. On Wednesday the weather fined up and Fiona and I headed to Ballan to visit Millrose Cottage. It was extra lovely to catch up with Judy Newman who was teaching there that day.









We also visited Chrissies's lovely shop. It was lovely to catch up with her too.



Here are a few pictures of the retreat house and some of  us out for lunch on Saturday.





We then flew home on Sunday evening! 
I worked on this Lynette Anderson stitchery and also did some knitting. Below are a few goodies that I bought while I was away.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh how wonderful to get away on retreat.........and to some shops is a bonus.......