Monday, September 19, 2022

Stitching

 I received my last block of the Around Town BOM. Here is my progress so far.

Last Wednesday Roni brought this amazing wedding ring quilt that her sister has made. 

Roni has also made this very cute bee pin cushion.
Jayne has been working on an amazing gift! Her gorgeous decorative stitches are just amazing.
When I was away at retreat, Karen came to visit and shared this beautiful Liberty pouch that her friend had made for her. I so want to make one of these!

Also on retreat, Rose taught us how to make her lovely zippered pouches. Rose put the pocket on the front and then I finished it at home.
I also bought Gail's new pattern, Happy scrappy backgrounds and just had to have a go. It was great fun.
I used my background to back a see-through pouch. Rose showed us how to make those as well.

No comments: