Wednesday, April 12, 2023

A few things

 A few things to share today. I have enjoyed another birthday. I was very spoilt with lunch out with my family, morning tea with the Wednesday morning girls and a yummy cake at afternoon stitching too! Feeling old but glad to be able to enjoy lots of fun outings! Here are a few pictures of lunch out. The miss had had an easter outing beforehand!



Benny just enjoyed his book and of course his hamburger.
I have been enjoying some cross stitching recently. These will make some cute decorations.


I have finally begun adding the applique to the borders of my Vermont Summer Medallions quilt. 
I had a lovely email today from Alison who still reads this blog! Thanks Alison for your message. Here is a delightful pouch she has made recently using a gorgeous old doily.
I must go and pack my bag as I am heading to Melbourne early tomorrow to go to the AQC and to a retreat in Ballan. So exciting!

No comments: