Monday, April 3, 2023

Stitching

 The ladies at afternoon stitching have made some gorgeous things. It is always such fun when we get together and chat, eat and stitch. Roni has made these delightful decorations.



Beth wowed us with this very special bag!

On Wednesday evening it was lovely to see this gorgeous bag that Margaret has made for her daughter. So so cute.

Judy has made these cute easter baskets and has made felt bunnies to go in them.
Anita and Deanna went on retreat and made so many quilt tops! I didn't get any pictures except this one of this great zippered pouch that Anita was given.
Barbara is making these delightful easter hangings.
I have finally made my way back to the sewing room and made up this little purse. Lovely pattern from Anni Downs' new book.
I have also braved making the big borders on my Vermont Summer Medallion quilt. I was a little hesitant cutting the large pieces and adding the triangles but getting there now.
I also received last year's blog book. It is pretty skinny as not that much happened last year but nice to have it in print form.


1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Loved your little purse and so nice to see all the other creative ventures as well. Envy these get togethers.