Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sue's gorgeous stocking

My friend Sue was able to get to Wednesday stitching this week as it is still school holidays in NSW. She was working on this delightful stocking for her newest little grandchild, Tex. She has made 4 different Shepherds Bush stockings already for her other precious grandies. Her lovely scissor keeper is in the photos too.

I have a few of these patterns in my cross stitch stash to do one day. Sadly, I am not too motivated to cross stitch anymore. Also sadly, I left my camera on the charger on Wednesday night and my night class had so much to show and tell. I do hope they bring it all again next week so I can share it here.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Hi Sylvia, I hope you meant that it is just cross stitch you have lost motivation for, and not all stitching!
I've known people who have lost interest in cross stitching for a while, and gone on to something else. I find it relaxing, although some intricate or bigger projects with many colours can be a challenge! But I do like to switch to patchwork or other embroidery from time to time.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

These stockings are such fun Sylvia...I have made 9 of them!!! But sadly I still have heaps of cross stitch sitting there...and I'm busting to do them...but I keep finding stitcheries LOL...Dzintra♥x