Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas decorations

As I decorated, it made me remember special times and places. Some of my decorations remind me of holidays we've had and some remind me of lovely friends who have given me special gifts. Here are some Santas. Some are hand made and some bought. The really big Santa and the lovely felted cushion were gifts from special friends.
We were in Canada last year, in Sydney Nova Scotia, and I bought this timber decoration at a craft exhibition.
My daughter brought this one home for me from Germany.
This moose/reindeer is from Alaska and reminded me of our cruise there. The star was just from one of the shops here in Canberra last Christmas but has a really scandinavian feel. The angel is a stitchery from one of Nancy Halverson's books (again).

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

everyone is getting there decorations out..........Christmas is coming fast........

Chookyblue...... said...

everyone is getting there decorations out..........Christmas is coming fast........