Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lovely books and some stitching

It was so exciting when I came home from work to find 2 packages on my verandah. Two of the books I ordered from the Book Depository had arrived. I have ordered 2 others and they may come today. It is a fantastic site and I discovered it by talking to Jenny of Elefantz. She had shown this lovely book on her site a while ago and I WANTED one! The Book site is very good and there is no postage cost, which is amazing.
I was also tempted to get this lovely book by Cath Kidston. It includes the fabric and buttons
for the bag shown on the front. I have had a quick look and it is a very lovely book.
I have been stitching too. As February was almost here I traced the 4th block in the Crazy Christmas BOM and another Gardener's Journal block on the weekend ready to stitch. I enjoyed this so much and had some time so I kept stitching and here it is!
My classes at Hobbysew start today and it will be good to see the girls and to see what they have been stitching over the holidays. Must remember the camera!
Don't forget that the giveaway for my blogiversary is being drawn tomorrow. All you need to do is comment on the Sunday 31st January post to be in the draw.

1 comment:

Chocolate Cat said...

I found this book site around Christmas and am loving it! Haven't bought a lot yet but very impressed with prices and service and especially no postage charges! These 2 books are on my 'wishlist' - enjoy!