Sunday, June 6, 2010

Special invitation and some stitching

It was so lovely to receive this very special invitation to a dear friend's birthday celebration. It was tricky to get it all together again after opening the invitation but it looked something like this. Isn't it a special invitation?
I have been stitching on my "gardener's journal" stitcheries and have managed to finish two more. I am really enjoying stitching these lovely patterns. I must stop stitching and put the June block together. Here are the garden tools and....
here is resting in the garden. Now I need to do a little boring mending before I can do some more fun stitching.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Your invitation is very special indeed! Remember when we were young (assuming you and I are of a similar vintage, lol), a party invitation was a piece of paper in an envelope? Wedding invitations in particular these days, are incredible!!