Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A farewell party and some stitching

I completely forgot these photos from our farewell at the shop for Cathy from a few weeks ago. We will miss her very much at Hobbysew but are glad that she has a great new job. Najelle did such a lovely job organising this little party. We had yummy pizza and Najelle's delicious cupcakes and slice.

Speech time was a bit interesting!
Here are some of the Hobbysew girls who came to the party.
I have been stitching over the last few weeks and finally put the borders on July's Tis the Season blocks.
My "In My Garden" house has some lovely, though fiddly, trees!
Di brought in her finished runner to show me yesterday at the shop and it looks so good. She has used lovely batik fabrics for her patchwork and stitched her flowers to match.

1 comment: