Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Folk Festival and some stitching

I have been so busy with stitching days lately but now have time to share a few other bits of stitching and also a few photos of the Folk Festival. I love going to the Folk Festival and even though we only got back on the Thursday before Easter I had bought a couple of tickets. I went on Saturday and on Sunday afternoon and evening. The acts were really good and the food is always a treat! Just can't do without my German sausage, some profetjees and Gozleme. Here are just a few of the acts that I managed to see.


Last week, classes started again and Lynn has been very busy while we were in recess. She has made this lovely hanging and has painted the hanger to match her stitchery.
 She had also finished her cushion. She changed the words to make it useful all year round, instead of just at Christmas.
 She had also put together her Chateau Hexagon quilt! How lovely does it look? She used a kit from Hobbysew and the colours look really beautiful. Great job, Lynn.
 In the evening, we only had a small class but it was very nice to catch up once again. Margaret was binding this gorgeous quilt.
 Linda has been busy too and has made this lovely little purse and bag.
 I have been stitching too and made this little zippered purse as a gift. It was fun to make. Might need to make one for me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia the folk festival looks fun and love all the lovely projects,hope you have an awesome day on Sunday.xx