Friday, December 4, 2015

Wonderful stitching

This week has been busy and some of the ladies from Hobbysew have been busy finishing off gorgeous Christmas decorations and gifts. Shirley has finished her Santa hanging and it looks great.
 Shirley also brought along this great hanging made by Susan, I think!

 Barb has been working on these beautiful stitcheries that are printed and painted ready to stitch.


 On Wednesday morning I had the pleasure of having coffee with Lynn and her sister-in-law, Sue. We had a great chat and then Lynn had some gorgeous items to show me all the way from Japan. Sue goes to Japan quite regularly and bought these at the Tokyo quilt show for Lynn! I think this show is definitely on my bucket list!



 Sue has been busy too getting ready for Christmas and has made the Singalong bunting for her gorgeous granddaughter, Sunny. Well done, Sue.

 And what have I been doing!!!! Not enough stitching obviously. Here is my decoration for this week.  It is another little Lynette Anderson decoration. I have been stitching some other Christmas things but they are secrets at the moment!

No comments: