Saturday, August 15, 2009

Craft fair purchases and a delivery

I walked past this lovely book in Sydney but finally decided to get it in Canberra. I am not sure if I will ever make any of the projects but the quilts are beautiful and the book is very well presented. Gorgeous pictures, history info (must go back to the Victoria and Albert in London and check out William Morris!) and excellent instructions.
As always, I couldn't resist a bargain on our own stall! They have discounted these ceramic buttons so I thought I had better get some!
Yesterday I received this lovely package from Marg Low . I ordered her pattern for these lovely handpainted buttons and 6 of the buttons. They will make lovely Christmas gifts or look great on my tree.

1 comment:

Trudi said...

Michelle's quilts are gorgeous. She spoke at a dinner at the Scquilters dinner in adelaide and was inspirational.